With sticks in hand, ferrying across the ocean, the boys head next to Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia. Noted for being the birthplace of the late Anna Swan, famed Giantess of the Maritimes, Tatamagouche is a seemingly docile hamlet – a hamlet shrouded in a veil of height discrimination! The road hockey rivalry: Calum and his team of short people (5’7" and under) versus Mark and his team of tall people (6’1" and over). In pivotal Game 2, Mark and Calum battle tooth and nail not to be subject to this week’s punishment, ‘the Tatamagouche Foooore’!!
3 Stars of the Game
- 1st Star – Matt MacDonald (Tall)
- 2nd Star – Patrick Hunt (Short)
- 3rd Star – Jeremy Briggs (Short)
- 6’1" and solid as a rock
- ‘Athlete of the Year’ in high school
- Afraid of short people
- Top forward at "AA" provincials
- Loves Chinese food
- May need anger management
- Played Jr. "C"
- Comes from a Habs family
- Has skinny chicken legs
- Slippery forward
- "Longer" than his brother
- Fearless hockey player
- Pretty damn good football player too
- Wears Anna Swan’s hand-me-downs
- From a great hockey family
- Captained his Jr. "C" team
- Favourite drink: Grape Fanta
Matt McKay – Goalie
- Accounting major at Dalhousie
- Won Midget "AA" Provincials
- Looks like his dad
Jeremy Briggs – Goalie
- Fisherman / student
- Made 97 saves in 1 Jr. "B" game!
- Plays like he’s 6’1"
Mark is forced to lie on golf green while golfers fire golf balls at him. In an effort to make sure their swings really count the golfers come in closer and decide it would really be easier to throw the golf balls at him from only a few feet away.
"Living through this punishment just affirmed my belief that golf is the most inane ‘sport’ in the world. In summation, golf sucks." – Mark